Friday, March 9, 2012

Is spore a good game to spend my money on?

Spore is like 50 somthin bucks. Is that game really worth getting it? How long does it entertain you?Is spore a good game to spend my money on?
its was the greatest game in 08 in my opinion it entertane me for 3 or 4 months then expantion packs come out alot so that makes it more worth wile
At the moment my spore gaming got derailed be the pushed release date for spore galactic adventures

Report Abuse

Is spore a good game to spend my money on?
All depends how what kind of game you like. I spent $50 buck on the game. Played it for 2 hours, haven't touch it since. I mostly play first person shooters and a little mmorpgs. So if it were up to me, i'd say save ur 50 bucks for something else.
Some people find it really amazing and some people get really bored by it.Is spore a good game to spend my money on?
nah

follow my advice and just download every game from p2p sites. never bought any games in my life
Spore is a great game, but I'd suggest not spending money on the Creepy %26amp; Cute expansion pack.



Jim
Yeh Yah!

No comments:

Post a Comment