Friday, March 9, 2012

How can you make a Colony have a port in Spore?

I have spore and the only I can make my colonies have ships is if I conquer/buy up another system where the original inhabitants have a city with a port. How can I make my colonies that I placed have ports? If I place it close to water, it will automatically terraform the land near it to a flat surface.How can you make a Colony have a port in Spore?
Unfortunately as of right now you can't. The problem is that when you put a colony - even right beside the water - it levels the ground. I tried searching for this same thing a couple of days ago. Some people said you could try sculpting tools - I did. I tried everything, but it seems - if not impossible - really hard to do so. Hope in the future they let us!How can you make a Colony have a port in Spore?
Hmm ive already beaten Spore about a 100 times on Hard already but its always fun right :)



For the best source to know something on a game like i just said on my previous question i answered is

Youtube



Also if you let me know your email i can send you a awesome guide how to find Earth on Spore :D





Btw if you were wondering my spore name is JakeG

Look at my creatures!How can you make a Colony have a port in Spore?
At the moment you can't. I;m sure it will be a patch eventually, but at the moment you cannot create a town with a port in the space age.



Try digging down the ground level around one of the town's entrances. I don't think that works, but it is all I can think of.
  • pro comp
  • medical city dallas
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment