Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How can I get the installation number to begin the game SPORE?

I just bought SPORE and I'm really excited because I want to play it, but I need the number



I could really use some help in knowing where the installing number is. I've checked in the game manual, in the box it came in, I even checked in the receipt. But I still can't find the number



Help would be strongly appreciatedHow can I get the installation number to begin the game SPORE?
It should be on the back of the game manual.How can I get the installation number to begin the game SPORE?
oh i had the same probelem!



You have to look on the back of the game manual to find it,it will be on the to and have a blue box sorounding it.



i really hope this helps you,

happy sporeing!How can I get the installation number to begin the game SPORE?
i had the same problem but i resolved mine with the following code.



W5KB-TTFN-WGRG-LWGR-JRLD



or if that dosent work try this website http://www.serials.ws/index.php
it shold be on the inside of the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment