Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I move my spore game onto a new computer?

Please note that I downloaded spore online, so I do not have the disc.

I want to move my spore account and such onto this computer, but of course I am having trouble. Does anyone know how to redeem a code or some sort to move spore over to this computer?How do I move my spore game onto a new computer?
Because you've already purchased it, you can probably go to the website that you downloaded it from, and download it onto the new computer. You won't be able to transfer your saved games. (At least I don't think so.) You can keep creations though because they are hosted on the Spore servers.



You might have bought it from the eastore.ea.com or http://www.direct2drive.com/How do I move my spore game onto a new computer?
Hey I'm having the same exact problem right now. I have the code and everything..but where do i put it? If you ever found out.. can you please help me out and tell me.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment