Friday, March 9, 2012

How well could I run Medieval 2 Total War if my computer runs Spore on low-medium settingswith very little lag?

That is, a few settings on Spore put on medium will lag my computer a bit, but for the most part I can run most of them on medium just fine.



Just wondering, in case anyone has seen both games or played them both.How well could I run Medieval 2 Total War if my computer runs Spore on low-medium settingswith very little lag?
I haven't played Spore but Medieval 2 total war is awesome if you decide to get it. As far as running the game goes, go to this link http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/ref鈥?/a> download the ActiveX thing and it'll tell you if your computer will be able to run the game or not. And don't worry, the download is safe and if you want it can be removed easily. I've used it countless times with no problems

No comments:

Post a Comment